The University of Melbourne is an integrated establishment of higher education located in Melbourne, Australia, that is funded mostly by the national government. The university boasts around twenty graduate colleges that offer various programs. It contains five analysis institutes encouraging collaboration between its researchers. These institutes cover a variety of fields.
Host University: University of Melbourne, Australia;
Study Level: Graduate Level;
Scholarship Type: Partial funding;
Scholarship Worth: 20,000$;
Eligible Countries: International and National Students;
Subjects Available: Education, Teaching, and Training;
The Jack Keating Fund Policy Paper Scholarships provide national and international Graduate Students in the fields of Education, Teaching, and Training, with the opportunity to study at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
The program is developed with great care to ensure that it equips students with global insight on global issues. The graduates of Melbourne University are versatile and knowledgeable people who can confidently face any of the issues that may arise in their personal lives and professional careers.
The scholarship will cover the following:
- The applicant will receive up to $20,000. This amount will go towards developing a 15-20 page policy document (literature search, regardless) for a period of six months, with an optional additional three-month period;
- The beneficiary will receive 70% of the amount. The remainder will be given to the beneficiary once the paper has been successfully completed.
Candidates that will be considered for this scholarship must either be Melbourne university employees or students, or they must belong to an organization outside the University of Melbourne.
The application can be made via the Melbourne University website. An appointment to apply can be made through the website. The application does not have any requirements and candidates will automatically be put under review for this scholarship.
The application may require certain documents to be uploaded or submitted. All attachments must be present on the applicant’s computer or on a memory device.
Applicants should upload each document separately. Each file should not exceed 25MB. However, It is advised to keep files from being over 5MB.
Applicants should check the requirements set forth by the university for admission to pursue a graduate degree.
Condition of Language:
- In order to enroll for a graduate degree at Melbourne University, applicants should demonstrate a satisfactory level of English language proficiency. The following are the accepted proof of proficiency:
- IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic tests that have been taken no more than three years prior to the application date.
- Temporarily, the special Home Edition of the TOEFL IBT can stand for TOEFL tests.