The University of Queensland, located in Brisbane, is a public analysis establishment. It has a deeply set commitment towards work within several fields of inquiry. It is one of the leaders in the advancement of the field of biotechnology. One of their most prominent works is the outstanding work on cervical cancer vaccines conducted at the University of Queensland. In 2009, the Australian Cancer Analysis Foundation recognized the University of Queensland as a leader in the field of cancer research.
The University of Queensland’s main aim is to serve the global community through exceptional teaching, research, and commitment to its partners and constituencies on all levels. The University is deeply committed to the achievement of excellence in all areas and working relentlessly on having a positive impact on communities all over the globe.
Host University: University of Queensland, Australia;
Study Level: Masters Level;
Scholarship Type: Fully funded;
Target: International Students;
Subjects Available: All Subjects;
The fully funded global leaders scholarships provide international Masters Students in all fields with the opportunity to undertake their studies at the University of Queensland.
The global leaders’ scholarship will provide the following:
- A tuition scholarship comprised of a 15% to 100% tuition discount;
- The scholarship recipients will be part of UQ’s prestigious Global Leaders community of outstanding students;
- The scholarship recipients will have access to opportunities that will equip them to develop their employability and leadership skills with the assistance of the university’s award-winning Careers and Employability team;
- The scholarship recipients will receive invitations to exclusive seminars and events;
- The scholarship recipients will become lifetime members of the University of Queensland’s Future Leaders Program, which is an elite group of industry leaders, researchers, innovators, and entrepreneurs. The members receive exclusive mentoring support, networking opportunities, and access to career-boosting events.
In order to be eligible, candidates:
- May not be pursuing the Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Analytics, or Master of Leadership and Innovation,
- Must be an international student,
- Must hold a letter of offer to study an undergraduate or graduate program in business, economics, or law.
The application can be done via the university’s website. Candidates should note that the application for the scholarship is done separately from the application for admission a the university.
The following documents should be submitted along with the application:
- Grade transcripts
- CV or resume
- Two recommendation letters
- Admissions Requirements:
- Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline. Their GPA should be at least 4.5 on a 7-point scale.
Condition of Language:
Candidates must demonstrate a satisfactory level of English proficiency. The following are the minimum requirements:
- TOEFL IBT: 87,
- TOEFL PB: 570,
- Pearsons: 64,
- BE minimum overall score of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills,
- CES: 176.